Ar Tonelico 2 world map
hey guys, I've just finished AT1 on PCSX2, but when I just play AT2 for 5minutes, there's a major problem. I can't move on the world map...

to continue the story, I have to go to rakshak resort.
it said that I have to press left button on D-pad, but when I press left, I don't move to rakshek. the map just move a bit to the left then back to pastalia.

I used software mode by pressing F9, it fixes graphic bug at the lower part of the tower, but still I can't move to rakshek.

I've been browsing and googling for a whole day but still don't find how to fix it.
does anyone know how to fix it? it's very disappointing Sad

Sponsored links

(01-15-2014, 10:44 AM)sapisuper Wrote: hey guys, I've just finished AT1 on PCSX2, but when I just play AT2 for 5minutes, there's a major problem. I can't move on the world map...

to continue the story, I have to go to rakshak resort.
it said that I have to press left button on D-pad, but when I press left, I don't move to rakshek. the map just move a bit to the left then back to pastalia.

I used software mode by pressing F9, it fixes graphic bug at the lower part of the tower, but still I can't move to rakshek.

I've been browsing and googling for a whole day but still don't find how to fix it.
does anyone know how to fix it? it's very disappointing Sad

What version of Pcsx2 are you using
What are you specs?
What gamepad are you using?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
(01-15-2014, 10:44 AM)sapisuper Wrote: to continue the story, I have to go to rakshak resort.

That means you didn't set the d-pad correctly...this "the map just move a bit to the left then back" means that you are using the analog not the d-pad(the analog moves the camera not the d-pad)
not a valid bug report. moving to support section.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Vsub is exactly right. The dpad moves you on the world map, the stick just moves the camera.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD