Ar Tonelico II Fully Playable?
tyvm.
I was looking for this patch Laugh
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6600 @2.7Ghz (OC'ed)
Mainboard: ABIT Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI
GPU: XFX Geforce 8800 GTS 320MB
RAM: 3GB DDR2-800

Sponsored links

btw playing with Croix and Amarie makes the game really easy(Croix for fast powerful attacks and Amarie for hitting all enemys with her second lv. attack)
(03-12-2010, 10:41 AM)vsub Wrote: btw playing with Croix and Amarie makes the game really easy(Croix for fast powerful attacks and Amarie for hitting all enemys with her second lv. attack)

I prefer croix with Shun. if not, Croix with Leglius, since both of them are equally strong.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
(03-12-2010, 11:07 AM)ikazu Wrote: I prefer croix with Shun. if not, Croix with Leglius, since both of them are equally strong.

On my first play I used Croix and Leglius(Shun is kinda slow).But ones I saw what Amarie can do I switch to her.
Her lv 1 down attack makes your hits critical(I do a lot of damage because of that),then her second down attack hit all enemy's(if I have enough time for two hits with the lv 2 down attack,the enemy's are 99% sure to be dead and btw that attack also add pain effect which makes the enemy's to receive higher damage).And for her third attack I use the lv 3 up attack(tons of hits and in that way...more damage because of the chain with Croix)
Hi everyone I''ve played for about 35 hours without any major issue (except some minor graphical glitch), I think I'm just before the ending of the game and I just got my first big freeze!

It's during the loading screen after the FMV of Luca singing to make the tower to heaven appear (i'm on luca route btw), phase 5.
The fmv ends, there is some minor chat and then there is this loading screen with the ar tonelico logo in the bottom right but it just get stucked there, nothing happens, I've tried waiting for 15 minutes and still nothing.
The version of the game is AR TONELICO 2 - MELODY OF METAFALICA (NTSC-U) [SLUS-21788]

I didn't used the reki patch btw, reki didn't gave me any glitch.

What can I do?
You haven't reach the Raki battle on which the game freeze yet.
And about your problem...I think it freezes on the same place the first time I played the game.
I just loaded the save and on my second try to pass that scene it was ok.
(09-28-2010, 10:27 PM)vsub Wrote: You haven't reach the Raki battle on which the game freeze yet.
And about your problem...I think it freezes on the same place the first time I played the game.
I just loaded the save and on my second try to pass that scene it was ok.
Tried for the fourth time and still doesn't work. I tried both loading savestate and from the memory card, nothing is changing ;_;
I think I'm gonna try patching even if i'm not really sure how to <.<

Edit: and on the 10th time it worked!
What a crappy random freeze >.<
Finally I can continue further. Thx anyway Laugh
Patching it wont do a thing for that problem.
If you want you can give me your save and I can pass that place for you(I play on my PS2 not on pcsx2)