Ar Tonelico II Intro Lock Up
Hello,

The emulator gets stuck at the intro at the same spot, which is after the lady starts singing, and the screens come back and fade out, at "However, each time, it has been prevented--" and the CPU% will drop to zero, but the song will keep going.

I was able to play and finish Odin Sphere and Disgaea fine. =(

My settings:
Graphic pluging: GSdx 846(SSE2) 0.1.9
Sound: ZeroSPU2 0.4.4
Cdvdrom: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0 (loading an ISO)
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
Usb: USBnull driver
FireWire: FWnull Driver

CPU, I checked all the boxes (yes comp has dual core), frame limiting to Limit.

I switched some plugins around, both sound and graphics, but it either won't run the game at all or get stuck at the same spot, or the graphics go all weird o_O;

my comp:

Mainboard : Asus P5K SE
Chipset : Intel P31/P35
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 2333 MHz
Physical Memory : 2048 MB (2 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )
Video Card : Nvidia Corp GeForce 8600 GT
Hard Disk : ST3500630A (500 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : DN0043L UYL554N
Monitor Type : CMC 17" AD - 17 inches
Network Card : Attansic (Now owned by Atheros) L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Controller
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3
DirectX : Version 9.0c (December 2008)

thank you very much. I searched for Ar Tonelico II and their problems posted isn't quite related to mine. I have followed the basic set up in the newbie guide, and it only doesn't work for this game. If I'm forgetting to look up something, please forgive me Laugh

Thanks for any help Laugh

-Tommy

Sponsored links

You use very old Gsdx plugin. Download a new package of Pcsx2-Pg from http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php and download newest SVN from here http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2731.html
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
Thanks.

I've downloaded and installed the latest Playground + the beta, and the emulator crashes immediately each time I run the iso =(

I've deleted all the inis, reconfigured the paths and memcards directory, and using pcsx2pg-vtlb-681.exe to run the emulator. the graphic plugin I'm using is GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00, SSE2) 0.10.0.

Sound plugin is Gigaherz spu2 driver alphar 0.13.0.

I must be doing something wrong :o

I attached an error log or something that showed a lotta technical stuff. Hope that helps Laugh

-Tommy

Attached Files
.txt   e9c4_appcompat.txt (Size: 32,54 KB / Downloads: 394)
Windows error log doesn't help at all.Enable console and paste what it outputs before the crash.
Download the latest GSdx from the main site (http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=plgn ) after updating your DirectX (link is there for it too)
Then,use ZeroSPU2 (the sound plugin you are using IS alpha,thus unstable) and follow the configuration guide to configure the emulator properly. (http://forums.pcsx2.net/forum-23.html )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-03-2009, 11:44 PM)tchan5158 Wrote: the graphic plugin I'm using is GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00, SSE2) 0.10.0.

what you did there was to downgrade instead of upgradeBlinkClosedeyes, the latest ones are the Gsdx ones (version 0.1.14).
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Thanks everyone Laugh

Switched to Gsdx 890 (MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.14 (direct3d9 hardware, pixelshader 2.0, no interlace, aspect ratio 4:3, Native resolution, texture filtering and alpha correction On.

ZeroSPU2 0.4.4

updated Direct X

and crashes immediately when loaded Iso. =(

attached is the stuff that showed up in the console.
thanks Laugh

-tommy

Attached Files
.txt   errorLog.txt (Size: 6,19 KB / Downloads: 729)
that's strange Blink, in the errorlog it says "Failed to GetNetAdapter()" when in your first post you're saying that you're using "Dev9Null" Blink
Windows 7 64bit

omg....

Was that it? Thats the thing that made me crash! I swore I kept it at Dev9Null. Ugh....well, the game is working now.

I'm such a noob Tongue

Thanks for everyone that helped! Smile

-tommy
glad i helped LaughBiggrin
Windows 7 64bit