Ar Tonelico: Pretty sure it's not supposed to look like this
Second village (Nemo) map select screen has.. This
[Image: capturejrjl3.png]

The background for some reason is not stretching or we're getting the cloud textures clipping outside. Really not sure what's supposed to be happening. I have the game set to 4:3 and here are the rest of my settings. I've downloaded the absolute latest git build just a few minutes before starting the game. Can't say if it's a regression, if the game is supposed to look like this, or something else. As I've never been here in the game.

[Image: capture2e7u38.png]
[Image: capture3wdu70.png]

Sponsored links

Does it happen if you disable crc completely. I did a fix for this game or maybe the number 2. Do you have the game crc?
Just one second and I'll test it. And this is the first game

Disabling the CRC level seems to do nothing to the image
Alright I've done some more testing (and found some more areas with a similar problem). I've enabled and disabled just about every hack you can think of in order to see if it had an affect and it did not get rid of the issue

It's even there in software mode.
Can you try 1.4.0 to check if it is a regression? You don't need to replace everything, just extract the gsdx from the release.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

So after testing it against an fresh 1.4 install I finally narrowed it down by comparing my settings (it worked in 1.4)
Disabling widescreen patches fixes it. And this has to be done BEFORE the game is launched
ok a bad widescreen patch then Smile

I don't know if it has been reported or not, but you might want to report it in here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...me-Patches

Then again, if you put the aspect ratio in the emulator settings to 16:9, it might be okay (with the border of course)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks I went ahead and made a post there. And switching it to 16x9 was actually something I tried the problem persists even there.
Could you try the pcsx2.exe from v1.5.0-dev-709-g055b9c5 and v1.5.0-dev-710-gf97b556 with the widescreen patch and tell me whether the issue exists?

The change I made in v1.5.0-dev-710-gf97b556 apparently affected some widescreen patches. I may have to partially revert the commit.
(05-30-2016, 11:29 AM)turtleli Wrote: Could you try the pcsx2.exe from v1.5.0-dev-709-g055b9c5 and v1.5.0-dev-710-gf97b556 with the widescreen patch and tell me whether the issue exists?

The change I made in v1.5.0-dev-710-gf97b556 apparently affected some widescreen patches. I may have to partially revert the commit.

Sure, could you link me to them? I can't seem to find them on the GIT page.