Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica Cheat Help
You could as well just post the address you found out so that following user can profit from your findings..

Sponsored links

(08-23-2015, 06:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: You could as well just post the address you found out so that following user can profit from your findings..

Sure thing, please find the Cheat Engine Table herewith.

Step 1 - Run game in Pcsx2
Step 2 - Load Table in Cheat Engine
Step 3 - Change and force value to something like 95
Step 4 - Fight Battles and profit

Attached Files
.rar   GSdx.rar (Size: 338 bytes / Downloads: 271)
I don't think that a very good idea...that address is used for something else too(the game changes the value to different values outside battle)
This can sometimes lead to problems
(08-23-2015, 09:30 PM)vsub Wrote: I don't think that a very good idea...that address is used for something else too(the game changes the value to different values outside battle)
This can sometimes lead to problems

Hmmm, guess then i should just forget about that hack and play the game normally with exp codes. But how did you figure out that that is also an address for something else? Just for information's sake.
Maybe he checked the values written to that address in non-battle scenes?
You can put a switch to enable that code only during battles if you use the pnach system... D and E codes in this table
Yes,I see if the value is changed outside battle...it's one thing to be changed to certain value and stay like that and another is when the value is constantly changed(which is what happens when you look at the address...don't know what Cheat Engine have(I use Art Money)but he have an option to automatically update the values of the addresses I have in the table(art money scan for changes every 0.8 seconds))

And yes,to avoid such problems,you need condition enabler type codes like D for example.
This looks safe but you have to score perfect at least once to activate the code
patch=1,EE,D157124C,extended,00000001
patch=1,EE,0157124C,extended,000000FF
(08-24-2015, 05:24 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes,I see if the value is changed outside battle...it's one thing to be changed to certain value and stay like that and another is when the value is constantly changed(which is what happens when you look at the address...don't know what Cheat Engine have(I use Art Money)but he have an option to automatically update the values of the addresses I have in the table(art money scan for changes every 0.8 seconds))

And yes,to avoid such problems,you need condition enabler type codes like D for example.
This looks safe but you have to score perfect at least once to activate the code
patch=1,EE,D157124C,extended,00000001
patch=1,EE,0157124C,extended,000000FF

Awesome Biggrin , will try that pnach out once i get home, most of the things being said here are a bit hard to grasp but I think I am getting the general idea  Tongue . This thread has been very informative and i appreciate the time and effort from vsub and willkuer. Thanks.

I used Cheat Engine to get that address, also I did notice that the address used to change if i did not have it forced after battles. If it is not too much too ask, I have used art money before but am not sure how I can get it to update the value automatically, Could you enlighten me on this.

Again thanks to everyone contributing.
cheat engine updates values as well. I guess the updating time is adjustable but default is as well around 1Hz.
(08-24-2015, 10:22 PM)adnansajid33 Wrote: .... I can get it to update the value automatically

It's set to do that by default but I don't remember if the option in Additional "Refresh the values in a table only with form focus" is enabled by default(if it is,the values will be updated when the program is the active window)