Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits Pal
(09-22-2020, 02:22 AM)refraction Wrote: okay thanks for getting back to me. Did you try disabling automatic game fixes and trying different clamping/rounding modes as I requested?

Yes, I did the tests for 5/6 times for each rounding, and the problem did not arise.
It is a random problem, because he did it even with the basic rounding, and the codes do not center, the game I also played without it and it was there.
In fact I only played them for 15 minutes, not even 2 hours as I said before, which I thought was the problem.
And strangely it did it even in the closed level which normally didn't.
The rounding you added saved my levels, where the option to open doors or go down stairs didn't, so you absolutely need it.
If your tester friend doesn't have the game in pm I can send you my iso if it's not a problem.

Sponsored links

okay thanks, if it's a random error I'm not sure what we can do about it. It might need thorough investigation, all I can suggest is save regularly
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-23-2020, 03:26 AM)refraction Wrote: okay thanks, if it's a random error I'm not sure what we can do about it. It might need thorough investigation, all I can suggest is save regularly

Could it be those last mistakes from the first photo I sent, the ones in red?
Because when the problem arose, those appeared.
Other times when I was playing and it worked everything was not.
Now I'm in the obelisk level, after I took out the 3 Clothos of the riddle, I wanted to go save, then face all 3 later as the final boss, a fight started and I got a monster who wanted to talk to me, and then the emulator crashed, never did it until now.

I attach the log file.

Attached Files
.zip   emuLog.zip (Size: 3,63 KB / Downloads: 57)
start by disabling cheats
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello, I want to play this game, PAL version, in my PCSX2 1.7.0 emulator. But I'm having several visual bugs when playing. I attached some screenshots I took from the start of the game... I've tried to use the settings recommended for the NTSC version, that I've seen from other users, and changed several times most of the settings, with no success. If I change to F9 original PS2 version, there are no bugs, but the game is way too pixelated, since it was the default PS2 quality...

So I'd like to ask for help, to know if somebody knows what specific settings do I have to put in my PAL version of the game, to not have any visual glitches... Thanks in advance.

My PC specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K  4.00GHz
RAM: 16 MB
Graphic Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 960
HDD: 465 GB
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go