Arc the lad twilight of spirits screen tearing.
Im working on another ISO right now, so ill try that as soon as it's ready, but in the mean time i'll try changing the clamping modes. Mind explaining what those do?

Sponsored links

I played this game before on r1888 and r3083.
When the sight comes into textures of weeds, leaves, branches and the sky, spreading these textures to the entire screen even in cut scenes in both HW and SW modes.
I couldn't find out how to fix it, but It's playable.
I don't know this problem have already been fixed or not in recent versions.

I started writing when #4 is the last post.Smile
(11-08-2013, 03:00 AM)niwid Wrote: Im working on another ISO right now, so ill try that as soon as it's ready, but in the mean time i'll try changing the clamping modes. Mind explaining what those do?

I believe they change how textures are clamped to surfaces. Think of clamped as meaning "attached."

That's a really over simple explanation but I'm cooking supper and have to get back to the kitchen lol!

Edit: This is wrong, see Nobbs66 post below!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Just had another thought. You might try the skipdraw hack. It's under config -> video -> plugin settings.

The big configure button by enable hw hacks.

Tick the enable hw hacks box and open the configure. Try skipdraw values from 1 to whatever you feel like trying. You might get lucky.

Skipdraw does just that - skip drawing a surface. The number controls which surface.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-08-2013, 03:04 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I believe they change how textures are clamped to surfaces.

Here is a simplified version of what clamping is that cottonvibes wrote a while back.

http://pcsx2.net/developer-blog/209-what...ed-it.html
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-08-2013, 06:42 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Here is a simplified version of what clamping is that cottonvibes wrote a while back.

Well, I was totally wrong.

There is a such thing as texture clamping though. That's what I confused it with.

Nice info!
It still shocks me that the developers came up with all of these tricks to be able to run a ps2 game. I have the utmost respect for them because we owe it to them for what they have done. I actually gave up on trying to learn C++ but now because of all this I'm getting back into it but with a horribly outdated compiler.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-08-2013, 06:42 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Here is a simplified version of what clamping is that cottonvibes wrote a while back.

This is interresting. These behaviors would not have been defined in IEEE754?

By the way, action games like GTA uses IEEE754(Float) at data areas.
Examples of GTA SA: Fat, Stamina, Muscle, HP, Armor. O2, Vehicle HP, Mission Completed(%), Timer, Noise(Burglar).
This is completely off topic.Smile