Are my specs to low
hi just download did this and i tried to play dynasty warriors 5 but i was geting low frame rates if i get dynasty warriors 3 or any of the Romance of the Three Kingdom series as there 2d games would that work on my specs plz leave comments

my specs
Time of this report: 6/28/2009, 00:51:53
Machine name: SEXYBOY-EFDE392
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dimension XPSGEN5
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A04
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.20GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 817MB used, 4086MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Sponsored links

Probably not,the whole Dynasty Warriors series need a powerful processor,which your Pentium 4 isn't. I'd suggest you buy the PC version of DW4.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
or is there any good games my pc can play
pentium 4 is never enough for pcsx2.

better run a pc game
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

Ive been trying to play this game too but I cant it going very fast.

My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 and my processor is an Intel Celeron CPU 2.53GHz and ive got 768MB of RAM.
Ive tried all of the speed hacks and advanced settings which sped it up a little but it still only runs at about 20% in gameplay.
You would think my computer would play it because Ive played the PC version of dynasty warriors 6 and even though I had to tone down the graphics it still runs pretty good.

Any advice?
Well you arent running a PC Game you're running a emulator of the machine that runs that game it's not exactly the same Tongue

I'm sorry to say it but your PC wont be able to run games at playable speeds.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-22-2009, 09:19 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Well you arent running a PC Game you're running a emulator of the machine that runs that game it's not exactly the same Tongue

I'm sorry to say it but your PC wont be able to run games at playable speeds.

OK, dissapointing, but thank you for that.