Are the erom,rom1 and rom2 used for something?
(03-18-2009, 10:24 PM)vsub Wrote:
Saiki Wrote:yes, well, pcsx2 runs at 1fps when I capture form the desktop, that's why I did that.
The video skips a lot(most likely because I didn't tweak pcsx2/the recording program enough but that's not the point here since you're not showing how you play on pcsx2 but report a problem)
that's my normal settings for everything however.

Sponsored links

(03-18-2009, 09:05 PM)vsub Wrote: Well I use ZeroSPU2 most of the time and SPU2-X only to test if the game will run at good speed when I'm using it or will it reduce the skipping sound.

Also I have one qustion...I don't remember when wast the last time when everything was working without problems but now it's REAL pain to go to the bios while I'm using GSdx.Is this GSdx problem or...because when I'm trying different CDVD/SPU plugins I somehow can make it work(with ZeroGS is ok with every plugin)but it's not like when I find what combination I should use,that combination will always work.

Before I always used GSdx,ZeroSPU2/SPUNull and CDVDNull to go to the bios

Godamn 2009 and that Thread helped me today in 2024. Hope y'all doing well ^^
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go