Are these fully playable?
(05-31-2010, 02:20 AM)Chris8282 Wrote: But, seriously, give me one good reason why I would waste 15+ hours on a game that I might not be able to finish when this is my first time playing through and having to stop for another time and then replay through that part could potentially ruin the entire game for me for a long time.

LOL really? Tongue

Well in that case I suggest you play those games in your PS2, no matter how advanced an emulator is, it will probably not replace the real hardware.

I mean... you could always get some random crash or a BSOD in your PC or power goes down or your PC gets broken or whatever other reason and you would have to replay that part and ruin your game for a long time.

You're making too big of a deal out of it Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

I have a flash drive that automatically backs up my saves every time they change. Answer the question or please stop posting.

This is the second time you've given me nothing but attitude for asking a simple question. The last one was approximately a year ago so obviously you've been cranky for over a year.
Oh yeah I can see that now, you didn't use the computer science major title this time but go figures the same person would annoy me just the same Tongue

Anyway you have the tools to search and check the games, but if they're not enough for you please don't let us waste your precious time anymore. Maybe a bit harsh but thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64