Armored Core 2 and Another Age cheat help
Just convert the codes from whatever the format you get them to unencrypted/RAW with Omniconvert, then use PCSX2CE to add formatting - that thread has a bit more detailed instructions, it's really easy through. You'll waste 5-10 minutes at most and learn to convert most existing codes in a matter of seconds in the future:]. The codes you're using are either badly converted or totally messed, it's clear by just looking at them, hence instead of cheating they're just breaking the game/emulation and result in console spamming errors.

Sponsored links

Kinda hard though, i found it on Neoseeker and CheatCC. I used PSCX2 Converter and Omniconvert.
(05-16-2013, 10:26 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Just convert the codes from whatever the format you get them to unencrypted/RAW with Omniconvert, then use PCSX2CE to add formatting - that thread has a bit more detailed instructions, it's really easy through. You'll waste 5-10 minutes at most and learn to convert most existing codes in a matter of seconds in the future:]. The codes you're using are either badly converted or totally messed, it's clear by just looking at them, hence instead of cheating they're just breaking the game/emulation and result in console spamming errors.

Damn... that even works!

Here is how i did:

On Omni, i set Input to Game Shark, and Output to Standard, put it on the PSCX2 Converter! Kablam... works! Thanks man!
If it found the codes and they do not work then the codes are bad themselves. Find them someplace else that are different from what you got.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3