Armored Core 3
I'm trying to run this game. PCSX2 recognizes it as a ps2 cd and boots up the screen like its going to play, but nothing happens. The screen remains black and it maintains an fps of 60.

Sponsored links

what pcsx2 config are you using ?
Yeah, pcsx2 just shows black screen with 60 fps when ac3 is loaded. I've seen some previous posts about other people getting black screens as well. Prolly needs to go back to version 0.9.2 perhaps.
Or you could wait till the last beta comes out and see if that fixes it, if it doesn't, wait till pcsx2 0.9.7.
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
Works for me. Here's a snapshot of my settings.

NOTE: I'm using the "run cd/dvd" command pointing to a virtual drive.

I make this game to WORK! I experiment with version 0.9.2, 0.9.4, 0.9.6 and latest beta r1888 and found the reason:
- in older version of PCSX2 the Graphics plugin must be the "GSdx9.dll" (don't mistake it with "gsdx.dll")
- in latest beta of PCSX2 I used "gsdx-ssse3(or sse2)-r1873.dll" as Graphics plugin
- in EVERY version of PCSX2 I used "spu2PeopsSound.dll" as sound plugin (with "spu2-x-xxx.dll" it doesn't work and freezes as earlier!)
- what are the other plugins - doesn't matter!

NOTE: tested with USA BIOS ver1.6 SCPH39004 and European BIOS ver2.0 SCPH70008
Do not use spu2 plugin with armored core 3....peops spu or zerospu will do.
I can play the game but do you have any suggestion to inc fps? mine is from 35-50 ingame and movies etc are 60fps higher.. do we have better framerates aside from this one?
First step would be to ask what your system is. Most games require at least a 3.2ghz dual core processor, and very modern mid to high end graphics card. Many games still require even more to get full speed, this game may be one of those.
[Image: 2748844.png]
man when i play this game its SLOW with a range 5 FPS to about 25 FPS >Sad