Armored Core Silent Line and framerate troubles
I'd greatly appreciate your help if one of you could provide me with a decent plugin configuration to keep ACSL running between 50-60 frames per second. The machine i'm running it on is a standard Alienware 14 laptop with Win7 Home Premium x64. I'm fine with cutting corners for graphics.

Sponsored links

please provide a screenshot of all your pcsx2 settings and also the content of your emulog. To identify your system capabilities, also provide your EE and GS values during slowdowns.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

- Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
- The version of PCSX2 you are using.
- Any non default settings you are using.
- What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I'm really just using this to play the PS2 era Armored Core games. I'm aware of Last Raven being an absolute bastard of a game to this emulator.
CPU: intel i5-4210M running at 2.6ghz
Graphics card: this has an NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M and an Intel HD Graphics 4600. i tend to choose the NVIDIA though.
RAM: I'm running 8GB on this laptop.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

- The version of PCSX2 you are using.
- Any non default settings you are using.
- What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
- Emulog

Thank You.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
oops.

Anyway, the only hardware hack i have running is the NVIDIA hack.
The version of PCSX2 i have running is 1.2.1
i don't think i have any other non-default settings running.
and i'm not sure about the emulog.
all my games are from ISOs.
you can find it in the logs folder at pcsx2 directory. also provide the EE and GS values during slowdown.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You won't get those games running at full speed. You're laptop is far to weak to run something as demanding as Amored Core
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
When it comes to AC: Silent Line, the arena is a bastard to emulate. Don't pick that venue when fighting other ACs. Some forested areas need SW mode. Make sure you are using Nvidia instead of Intel gpu. Set resolution to native as AC3 onward can get gpu heavy in certain areas. And make sure power management of laptop is set to high performance. But don't expect miracles.

In the GSdx10 plugin settings, change adapter from "default adapter" to Nvidia card.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti