Armored core Silent Line
Ive been trying to get armored core silent line running the past couple of days with no avail..... I dont think its my pc here are the specs
AMD Windsor 6000+ Dual 3.2Ghz processor
4 gigs of DDR OCZ ram
512 PCIe ATI Radeon HD 2600
Windows Vista Business 64-bit
Windows XP pro SP3 32 bit
Linux Fedora
Open SUSE
Mainly ive tried it on the vista partition....... Dont know if that is probably whats causing the problems or not. What it does is it boots the ps2 emulator and then hangs right after it does the Playstation 2 screen.... Ive got a 1 us 2 euro and 1 japanese bios sets. And ive been running the games straight from the disk..... Should I create and image instead?

Sponsored links

Might be the game's engine. Armored Core Last Raven crashes/hangs too at startup. Works in software mode though, try that.
(05-05-2009, 07:43 PM)rentarou Wrote: Might be the game's engine. Armored Core Last Raven crashes/hangs too at startup. Works in software mode though, try that.

Excuse the noob question(i am one atleast with this program) how would I put it into software mode?
Nevermind i found it hahahaha
I make this game to WORK! I experiment with version 0.9.2, 0.9.4, 0.9.6 and latest beta r1888 and found the reason:
- in older version of PCSX2 the Graphics plugin must be the "GSdx9.dll" (don't mistake it with "gsdx.dll")
- in latest beta of PCSX2 I used "gsdx-ssse3(or sse2)-r1873.dll" as Graphics plugin
- in EVERY version of PCSX2 I used "spu2PeopsSound.dll" as sound plugin (with "spu2-x-xxx.dll" it doesn't work and freezes as earlier!)
- what are the other plugins - doesn't matter!

NOTE: tested with USA BIOS ver1.6 SCPH39004 and European BIOS ver2.0 SCPH70008