Assistance with a Patch, Please?
After I post the screenshot from my retail version, this thread can be closed, even if the problem was not solved.

I do not pirate, I do have my standards, and I do use Azureus to make games that I buy online transfer faster, and with the status-saved without having to re-download, and re-purchase the game... I paid full-price for this game even if I had to buy it online, but I am ashamed of myself...

Sponsored links

Edit:

This WAS the retail version after-all!!

I run the game CD/DVD and this is what it says.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

YAY! Good stuff.

By the way, every file has a CRC, because every file can have the hash algorithm ran on it. It was just some bug that it wans't being output to a console, it was never a question of being a pirate. Downloaded PS2 games, if working correctly, will always show the CRC, makes no difference whether it's downloaded or bought/ripped.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
But that's the thing. Lol. This ISN'T something that I should feel guilty about, even the game shops said that I was wise to have backups of my games.. But you know? I know you mean well, young comrade, but please do not offer anymore assistance.. I can't really explain why, cause I don't know why myself, lol, but even if I paid full-price online, I don't feel comfortable receiving assistance.
did you enabled the patches on the gui ?

MISC
[x] Enable Patches

cos after it checking your CRC on the last image , it should appear some white lines

and about codetwink , its funny that all my converts give me an Exxxx at start
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]