Atelier Iris Eternal Mana voice hang/stuttering problem..
(01-30-2015, 08:56 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: I would need a normal save. Wouldn't a savestate just do the same thing that yours is doing?

Either way I will test this soon and post my results

Oh..... You could be right, though I don't know if it matters or not lol, here's the memcard though.

Mediafire

EDIT: By the way, just walk outside and you'll know what to do from there.

Sponsored links

I loaded the memcard save and played for about 45 minutes and no issues on my end. You arent using savestates are you? Also are you using cheats?

Here are my settings: (r5875)

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Untitled1.png]

[Image: Untitled2.png]
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I don't use savestates often and cheats are always off. If you mind I ask, did you acquire your ISO from your actual game or get it from other means? If you got it from your actual game, then the problem had to have been the ISO(s) I was using all along since that was not the way I got mine. Which would mean that this topic was a waste of time for me and you guys both Mellow. Damn.

In 45 minutes it definitely should have happened, multiple times.
I ripped my game from my own disk. Which is why I only have like 14 games lol. As luck would have it I am a huge fan of turn based RPGs so I had that game. Smile

How did you rip your game? I used ImgBurn. Sometimes different software can have different results
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
I can't really say how I got the game, I can understand why though. My PS2, which was old as hell started getting graphical artifacts among other problems (freezing, sudden restarts, etc) around 2 years ago and ended up finally dieing, so I got rid of most PS2 related things I owned, I didn't want to buy another PS2 which is why I use this emulator.
End the witch hunting.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
The glitch is random and apparently widely distributed. You can get it in minutes or it might take hours.
I'll check the game and see if I can "trap" it Wink
http://www.ign.com/articles/2005/07/11/a...ana?page=3

The game is buggy. It appears we emulate it perfectly then Smile
I'd still like to find out why it happens but it is buggy coding on Gust's part.
Oh I see, I never found that article when I was searching google, I guess it just didn't want to show up lol. So it turns out it really is NTSC causing the problem in general. I guess it was fixed for PAL, so if anyone plays this game use the PAL version if possible, it contains no hanging/stuttering with voices and so far zero other problems.

EDIT: Forgot to mention for whatever reason, though I did in my earlier reply. I'm actually using the PAL version right now and it works flawlessly.