Atlus games setting's HOWTO
I'm getting an odd issue with Digital Devil Saga 1 using beta 791 where the screen that was showing before I enter combat is layered over the game screen when I exit combat and stays there until I enter another battle and then it repeats itself. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this? Before anyone says it I have the latest Direct-X (Nov 2008 Runtime Update)...

Sponsored links

With GSDX or ZeroGS?
(03-19-2009, 09:15 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: With GSDX or ZeroGS?

Both actually...
Just wondering, but have the missing textures problems in P3/P3FES been fixed?
If you mean the ones, that appear in GSDX with Logariphmic Z (and never be missing at ZeroGS), than yes, this one in fixed.
(03-19-2009, 09:01 PM)lavosslayer Wrote: I'm getting an odd issue with Digital Devil Saga 1 using beta 791 where the screen that was showing before I enter combat is layered over the game screen when I exit combat and stays there until I enter another battle and then it repeats itself. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this? Before anyone says it I have the latest Direct-X (Nov 2008 Runtime Update)...

I experienced this, too. Using 0.9.6, vista, gsdx (0.1.4,.7,.14, dx9 or 10).
Thing is, Zeydlitz, even in ZeroGS I see(or rather not) said missing textures. When was it fixed, exactly? I might just be using an outdated version of PCSX2/GSDx.

Just in case:
PCSX2 r836
GSDx r841
ZeroGS r829
[Image: matisdmciu2.jpg]
Persona 3 works for me on PCSx2 0.9.6. The only problem is that the shadows slows the game a bit to 40 - 49 fps.

Specs;

Intel q6600 2.4 ghz
vista 32 bit
8800 GTS 640mb 3gb mem

PCSX2 0.9.6
GSdx SSSE3
EE 1.5Cycle
INTC enable
IOP enable
EE Option chop,none, both enable
VU option chop,none, both enable

anybody knows how to disable shadows?
Quote:Thing is, Zeydlitz, even in ZeroGS I see(or rather not) said missing textures.
Than you probably refer floor bug. It have several appearances, for example black desk texture sometimes fall under the wall, so central part of it missing. You could not do anything with it yet.

Quote:anybody knows how to disable shadows?
You could not "disable" anything ingame, that game authors made -- graphics plugin does not know anything about onscreen organization, except raw texture, vertex and frames. So shadow does not distinct form any other normal texture.

By the way, normally speed issue on P3 happened when many "persons" draw onscreen, not because of shadows.
I got a problem running SMT Nocturne. I had the same problem as the user,kabooz from the thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4338-page...t=nocturne. When I press the square button after i get my Magatama, pcsx2 crashes. Then if i try to avoid pressing the button, when it comes to the point where u stand in from of Hijiri beside the large cyclindrical object, the moment i try to save the game, pcsx2 stops working. i tried some methods which are :
1) Deleted the files in inis & try to reconfigure(i didnt delete the save states)
2) Deleted the save games for my PE3 & PE4 & then tried to play the game again(i backup it somewhere)
3)DIsabled the MGTS option in cpu
4) tried to start new game & keep playing without saving state or loading state until that point where i crashed

All this didnt work...(T_T)"""
I can run the game well, getting a good frame rate but the only thing is it crashes.
This is my configurationon my PCSX@ 0.9.6 :
i) GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14 = Windowed,Direct3D9(hardware),PS 3.0, Blend bff, 16:9, D3D(800,600), enable Logarithmic Z & alpha correction
ii) Cpu = limit enable everything except MGTS
iii)Speed hack = x1.5 , enable all speedhacks at the side(including the experimental INTC speed hack)
iii)Advance = i set to Defaults except i enabled flush to zero for both EE Recs & VU Recs options.
I really need help. Please reply if you guys need any more details.
*btw i checked the log and it seems the last message pcsx2 was "vtlb miss : addr 0xF9A44714, mode 0" in red. tried to google it but no results.