Atlus games setting's HOWTO
would be nice to know your pc specs also

why did you disabled MGTS , and try to run the game without any speedhacks , use the defaults for EE and VU recs options
and you sure you arent using any gamehacks ?

btw did you attempted using the latest pcsx 0.9.6 and plugins , looking to that gsdx i dont think so ( and attempt using the other types of sse2 and sse4.1 ( latest if you can )

at least on my pc using defaults , just the limit on the fps , it worked nice , ( well except 1 or 2 crashes , but they were random )
sometimes a save state can be corrupted since the start and you dont know until later Tongue
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]

Sponsored links

(03-29-2009, 08:03 PM)Akaruz Wrote: would be nice to know your pc specs also

why did you disabled MGTS , and try to run the game without any speedhacks , use the defaults for EE and VU recs options
and you sure you arent using any gamehacks ?

btw did you attempted using the latest pcsx 0.9.6 and plugins , looking to that gsdx i dont think so ( and attempt using the other types of sse2 and sse4.1 ( latest if you can )

at least on my pc using defaults , just the limit on the fps , it worked nice , ( well except 1 or 2 crashes , but they were random )
sometimes a save state can be corrupted since the start and you dont know until later Tongue

Im using an ACER Aspire 5920G with an intel core 2 duo T5700(2.2ghz,800Mhz FSB,4 MB L2 cache) & a Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT TurboCache. I have no problem running persona 4 or 3. I did that cos i saw in the first page of the forum that SMT nocturne doesnt run well on MGTS, so i thought that might be the problem. The only hack im using is speed hack. I think im using the latest plugins for pcsx2. got it a week ago from the official site. I seriously dont know why does SMT nocturne crash...(T_T)""" Oh yeah im using vista 32-bit.
Question 
Nobody have any clues on how to remove the battle after image on Digital Devil Saga yet?

Not sure what help it is in pinpointing the problem but it's immediately solved if I use the PGO version of Gsdx built for BOFV.....unfortunately using that version breaks all the cutscenes in the game.....so not a very good trade off.
Well, ZZogl as I know has no this bug. But I not sure with speed -- it should be slower of all plugins (ZeroGS DX have a transparent lights problem).
Sorry for necroing the thread, but I figured this is the best place to ask.

(12-13-2008, 05:04 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: 3) Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (2005) -- playable on latest playground. 100% completed.
Also does not use multi-threaded mode -- or freeze frequent. Playground rev 377 fixed this issue.

Is multi-threaded mode crashing really fixed? I'm playing DDS right now and I get frequent crashes in multi-threaded mode using PCSX2 0.96 (also tested with beta 1474 and it also happens).
Is that the problem or could something else be the problem? The crashes are really random.

edit: Using GSDX and SPU2-X plugins, OS Vista. System E8500/8800GT, happened with all speedhacks off
Well, for me it's fixed. But I am on linux.