Audio Sync for Final Fantasy X?
Hello, I am using version 1.0 of PCSX2 but in FFX the audio is not syncing up. I am using default plugins and my specs are:
2.30GHz Processor
Intel HD 3000
I run FFX at a good framerate and it works fine expect the audio syncing.

Sponsored links

Define "good" framerate. Unless it's 60 fps, you're not running it full speed and that's why the audio is off. The audio is closely tied to the FPS, you see. Smile
FFX does not need beffy computer to work but 2.3ghz and intel gpu could be pushing it.

If your not get 60FPS audio will be off plain and simple games need to be 60FPS to work correctly, Use native res
(10-25-2013, 01:51 AM)metalmallow Wrote: Define "good" framerate. Unless it's 60 fps, you're not running it full speed and that's why the audio is off. The audio is closely tied to the FPS, you see. Smile

I'm getting 58-61 FPS. It's working perfectly fine, the only problem is that the audio itself was out of sync with the mouth movements, had it been a FPS problem the audio would have been slow instead. But I think I fixed it by experimenting with latency in the volume plugin.

That being said, is there any other way to fix a flickering cutscene other than software mode?
Right now you'll have to live with the mild flickering, sorry.
It was a little out of sync for me in my last playt hrough. You can go to your audio setting and crank the ms ping as close to 0 as you can. It helped mine greatly.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10