Audio 'loops'/forever repeating bug
Hey all.

I've been trying to run the emulator for a couple of weeks and today I finally got things up and running with full controller support.

I've been playing Armoured Core 2 and mostly alls been going well. The problem I am having though is that every so often an sound effect will repeatedly play forever. Be the destruction of a minion or the rev of my booster. Its incredibly annoying. I've messed around with the audio settings a lot and have not found anything that has fixed it.

I am not running speed hacks. I have tried D sync mode. I have tried without interpolation. I have tried without reverb enhancements. I have tried with high latency.

Is there anything more I can do to try and get rid of this problem?

(I don't know how much you need to know about the computer I am running on but I do not think performance is the issue as it is fairly up to date and can run most modern games on lower setting. 8GB ram and Intel i7 2.3GHZ. I will happily add to this if needed.)

Sponsored links

please provide your emulog and a screenshot of your audio plugin settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
And also of your Pc specs. Might Have something to do with your hardware too maybe .
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit