Audio stuttering and going out but only during cutscenes
hey guys i am new to emulating and am having a very annoying issue playing ESPN NFL 2k5, ive tried messing with all of the plugin settings and nothing seems to make any kind of difference.

When i load into a football game you have the intro cutscene before the game and when this triggers the first sound is played on a loop for like 5 seconds while he talks, and then all sound cuts out except for a few beeping and buzzing noises and then it is silent completely until the game reloads. once the game reloads all sound is woking fine except for the stadium music and replays which also have the same issue.

the game dosent have any problems at all it is just the audio.

is there possibly a different audio plugin that i need for the audio?

thanks a lot for any help!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-22-2023, 10:38 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I am not sure what a code tag is i tried just pasting the text but it was far too long for the character limit.

it also wont let me upload a video of whats happening or screenshot of my settings, for some reason it only lets me do links