Audio too fast
Hello,
This is my first time ever using PCSX2 and I'm not really that tech savvy... I'm trying to play Persona 4 and I have everything set up as far as controls and so on, however when I go to run the game the audio (both the music and the voice acting) is incredibly fast. I don't have any hacks downloaded, just the game. Is there something I can do to fix this, sorry for the (probably) stupid question.
Thank you Smile

Sponsored links

Mind posting all of your settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-29-2017, 10:21 PM)peachjpg Wrote: Hello,
This is my first time ever using PCSX2 and I'm not really that tech savvy... I'm trying to play Persona 4 and I have everything set up as far as controls and so on, however when I go to run the game the audio (both the music and the voice acting) is incredibly fast. I don't have any hacks downloaded, just the game. Is there something I can do to fix this, sorry for the (probably) stupid question.
Thank you Smile

consider checking the spu2 audio plugin settings menu, there you will find the options to customize and adjust your audio...

01010010011010010110010001100001☯
Launch Pcsx2 in a window vs. full screen and tell us what the limiter is set at (will be on the title bar at the top of the window)
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case