Auto-Boot and Pre-Configure Games Separately
(08-16-2017, 06:30 PM)DMB77 Wrote: So I managed to fix the problem.  Pretty simple solution actually, I started the game from my shortcut, hit escape reconfigured my usb plug ins(nuvee) and then went back into the game.  All works fine now, thanks for your suggestions.  Smile

Looks like I spoke too soon.  When launching from the created shortcut, all the configurations inside my custom game inis folder are loaded EXCEPT nuvee_ps2_usb_guncon1.ini, nuvee_ps2_usb_guncon2.ini, and nuvee_ps2_usb_main.ini.  This is a big issue seeing as how the light gun controls are configured differently for each game.  I have to reconfigure my usb (nuvee ps2 usb.dll) each time. Any idea what's causing this?

Sponsored links

Can a Pre-Configure Games Separately run in game status with a shortcut key ?
Remain the example on 1st post for Final Fantasy X
Setting 8-bit texture to fix Demi casting magic slow down or subtitle but 8-bit will also affect graphic glitch such as battle boss are facing backwards.
While setting Clamping Mode to "Full" , VUs tab Clamping Mode to 'Extra + Preserve Sign' will cause slow down.

How do I configure it something similar with short cut key F9 switching software/hardware mode.
Setting a special shortcut key "Shift+1" for instant to switch between disable/enable hacks or (8bits) and Claming mode.
Really hard to keep up shutting down the game and reconfig and restart for every boss battle.
For those that like to add their games to Steam and use separate configurations, your "Target" line should look like this:

"[path to your pcsx2.exe]" "[path to your iso]" --cfgpath="[path to the folder with all your config files]" --nogui --fullscreen

Shift & Right Click, then select "Copy as path" to quickly get the paths.
For Steam Link users, in your LilyPad.ini, make sure "Mouse Unfocus is set to 0, and "Backround" is set to 1, otherwise your game will start unfocused and your controller won't work. That's a problem I had.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go