Automatically managed Folder Memory Card - Public Test
I can convert it fine now, I've not actually tried using them yet. One thing after another, lemme get this compiled and uploaded first.

Sponsored links

New version here: (outdated, please use newer build)

Fixes the issue that has been made visible by this and these memory card files. They convert correctly now.
Yep, it works.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Rayman Revolution does not like the folder MC system

Outputting this when I save.
Code:
(FolderMcd) Writing data for slot 0 to file system...
[wx] can't open file 'C:\Users\Force\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\RayRev_converted.ps2\BESLES-50044ejjcchdbb\\EXT\A.ICO;1' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
[wx] can't open file 'C:\Users\Force\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\RayRev_converted.ps2\BESLES-50044ejjcchdbb\\EXT\A.ICO;1' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
[wx] can't open file 'C:\Users\Force\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\RayRev_converted.ps2\BESLES-50044ejjcchdbb\\EXT\B.ICO;1' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
[wx] can't open file 'C:\Users\Force\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\RayRev_converted.ps2\BESLES-50044ejjcchdbb\\EXT\B.ICO;1' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
[wx] can't open file 'C:\Users\Force\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\RayRev_converted.ps2\BESLES-50044ejjcchdbb\\EXT\C.ICO;1' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
[wx] can't open file 'C:\Users\Force\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\RayRev_converted.ps2\BESLES-50044ejjcchdbb\\EXT\C.ICO;1' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
(FolderMcd) Done! Took 33 ms.
The game is then unable to detect the save after a (game)reboot

I'm also unable to convert the save game from MC to a Folder without the same errors being logged (and as a result, the game being unable to detect it).
Example MC attached.

Attached Files
.7z   RayRev.7z (Size: 29,98 KB / Downloads: 152)
That's backslashes in a filename, I can see why that breaks. I'll think about a good way to handle that, thanks for reporting.
KH2FM - at first start of pcsx2,it says that no memory card is detected but I can load saves after that.If I use Boot CDVD to something like restarting the game,the second time the message with no memory card detected don't appear(it appear only the first time)and it happens immediately after I see this in the console
[20:11:32.343] Auto-ejecting memcard [port:0, slot:0]
[20:11:32.660] Auto-ejecting memcard [port:1, slot:0]
And no I'm not loading a save state

Aterlier Iris 2 - same behavior...no memory card detected and 2 seconds after that it detects it
Wild Arms 5 - same as KH2
FFX Int - again,no saves found
FF12 ZJS - same as KH2

If you need FFXInt save,then here

Edit:I can save the game(started a new game)but it doesn't detect the saves when I try to load the card after starting the game

Attached Files
.rar   FFX Begining.rar (Size: 8,83 KB / Downloads: 152)
The "claims no memory card inserted for two seconds" thing happens due to the way I re-index memory card contents when a game boots. It might be possible to handle that more gracefully, I'll have to investigate, but it shouldn't cause any actual harm at the moment.

I'll check out what's going on with FFX Int, it might be just a mismatch between game ID and save ID which is easily fixable by adding a filter in GameIndex.dbf. Can you tell me what PCSX2 says the game ID is while the game is running? (SLUS-12345 or whatever)
Hmm weird,I recreate the image and now it started to work...the name was SLPS-25088
@AdmiralCurtiss Could you rebase it against the latest master?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sure, gimme a minute.

e: Done.