Automatically managed Folder Memory Card - Public Test
Further tests

Budokai Tenkaichi 3: Works
Grandia 3: Works
Resident Evil 4: Works
Resident Evil - Code Veronica X: Works
Silent Hill 2: Works (Need to test for corruption though, my old files kept getting corrupted after playing for a while in later versions of PCSX2, but this could be unrelated)
Silent Hill 3: Seems to work...... but my game is in Japanese for some bizarre reason. Completely unrelated most likely. Initially greeted with an error that no MC is found, but later on eventually loads.
Silent Hill 4: Works
Final Fantasy X: Works (Regular version, didn't test Int. version)
Valkyrie Profile 2: Works
Tekken 5: Works
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

(06-11-2015, 11:55 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I actually don't know.

Well let's assume this for now, at least. This should let you connect unless there's other network-related folders too: (outdated, please use newer build)
(06-12-2015, 12:17 AM)AdmiralCurtiss Wrote: Well let's assume this for now, at least. This should let you connect unless there's other network-related folders too: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5268...st-rev4.7z

That does the trick, Was able to connect online.
4 out of the 5 games I tested didn't detect a memory card until I pressed "Try Again". And for the last game it worked flawlessly.
So frankly I'm not 100% sure if this works in all cases, but here's a revision that fixes the thing where games complain about not finding a memory card when starting:
(outdated, please use newer build)

Please report any possible regressions and issues in general.

This also reduces the amount of logging.
Here are my results. But I need to say "No" to all games that say "No Memory Card inserted. Play the game without saving?". Then it would load like usual.

Dark Cloud 2: Works
Destroy All Humans! 2: Works
Dynasty Warriors - Gundam 2: Works
Dynasty Warriors 6: Works
Final Fantasy X: Works
Final Fantasy XII: Works
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Works
Kingdom Hearts: Works
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+: Works, but wait, my game looks like it's unpatched! All in Japanese lol
Onimusha - Dawn of Dreams: Works
Resident Evil 4: Works
Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga 2 & Nocturne: crash on current build lol. Couldn't test it then.
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 FES: Works
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 4: Works
Star Ocean 3: Works, as Ryudo reported
Wild ARMs 4: Works
Wild Arms 5: Works!

And that are all my current games in possession, will burn some more to test.

EDIT: I haven't tried the new build you've provided above, but I'm assuming the "No memory card inserted" bug is fixed.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-12-2015, 04:15 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Final Fantasy X: Works somewhat

What exactly does the "somewhat" mean here?
(06-12-2015, 04:16 AM)AdmiralCurtiss Wrote: What exactly does the "somewhat" mean here?

Well, it would sometimes load and sometimes not. I'll try regressing it further.
EDIT: it seems to work now? Weird.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
New version test. Seems to work with the initial loading of MC now.

Shining Force EXA: Initial load correct, loads game fine.
Final Fantasy X: Works.
Silent Hill 3: Now loads system data correctly at start and detects Memory Card.
Burnout 3: Takedown: Works.

[Edit]
Later today, I still plan to try and reproduce the Battle Trophy data crash in Star Ocean 3 that I experienced before, because that could potentially be a somewhat major (and possibly corrupting) bug if it happens more than once. I can't be too sure if it was just random bad luck that time or not.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Was the save bug within Xenosaga an issue with the game itself or with the emulator? Might this be also a fix for that?