Ayuda (help from Chile)
(02-23-2010, 08:50 AM)Bositman Wrote: diegochiha why aren't you posting in english? You have been warned about this before. Next time your warning level will increase.
toon, this is an english only forum.

I'm sorry, I did not know it was only in English, I only comment on English, but should be somewhat flexible, some people do not know English and needs help.

greetings!

Sponsored links

(02-23-2010, 10:20 PM)to0n Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 08:50 AM)Bositman Wrote: diegochiha why aren't you posting in english? You have been warned about this before. Next time your warning level will increase.
toon, this is an english only forum.

I'm sorry, I did not know it was only in English, I only comment on English, but should be somewhat flexible, some people do not know English and needs help.

greetings!

dont worry man,if i get warnings for helping people,then i will full of them and that doesnt even bother me at all,i prefer helping people rather than having an account here and do nothing.So if i get banned so be it,but i will never stop helping people who really needs help,and not those that are here just to bother us with piracy stuff and other things like that,and besides i know this is an english forum only but there are some moderators here that know spanish so they can see that im only helping
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Look this forum has rules. Yes I know you are trying to help but you are breaking the rules. If you don't understand that then yes you will soon get banned. There is a reason we have rules, we don't just write them for fun or to just not help people not speaking english. If you can't follow the rules, too bad for you but it's your fault not ours.

Quote:I'm sorry, I did not know it was only in English, I only comment on English, but should be somewhat flexible, some people do not know English and needs help.

I understand but when most of the people don't understand spanish, russian or any other language people want to talk, this isn't helpful for anyone and no one else can enter the conversation.
If you NEED to write in another language, then include an english translation after it at least. Else you will get warned for breaking the rules. That's the way it is.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-23-2010, 11:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: Look this forum has rules. Yes I know you are trying to help but you are breaking the rules. If you don't understand that then yes you will soon get banned. There is a reason we have rules, we don't just write them for fun or to just not help people not speaking english. If you can't follow the rules, too bad for you but it's your fault not ours.

Quote:I'm sorry, I did not know it was only in English, I only comment on English, but should be somewhat flexible, some people do not know English and needs help.

I understand but when most of the people don't understand spanish, russian or any other language people want to talk, this isn't helpful for anyone and no one else can enter the conversation.
If you NEED to write in another language, then include an english translation after it at least. Else you will get warned for breaking the rules. That's the way it is.

I understand , don't worry buddy.

But, I have a new problem... the program is working, the graphics are excellent but the game see slow, it cut and the audio sounds how a robot. I tried to configurate it of different ways, but nothing. Can be my PC?. I have a Intel Celeron 2.66GHz, NVIDIA GeForce 6200 A-LE 256 MB, Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA, 1.5 GB RAM and OS Windows 7.
Oh yes it is definitely your PC. The recommended PC specs for PCSX2 are Core 2 Duo @ 3,6 Ghz and a GeForce 9600GT (or faster). Sorry but you won't get good speeds with any game on that PC
[Image: newsig.jpg]
you have pretty much my old pc,and in that one i can run some games but using a special revision only if you want pm me
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]