BIG problem
hey guys,

i tried to run Gran Turismo 4 on PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600), but i have a big problem.

menu runs fast and no errors, but when i want to select car, i have a "slow motion" effect. graphics and sound get slowed down. when i start a race, i see this: [Image: badli.jpg]

what i need to do? do i need to install some plugins?

My system specs:
AMD Phenom II 840 quad core @3.20Ghz
Sapphire Radeon 6790 1GB
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit

Sponsored links

Press start, settings, brightness, change it to 0 Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-02-2011, 09:13 PM)refraction Wrote: Press start, settings, brightness, change it to 0 Smile

where?
go in to the games settings and change brightness to 0
brightness settings helped, but i still have slo-mo effect.
try latest SVN with MTVU hack.
Since you have more than 2 cores, it may help.
That said, your CPU frequency may be a bit low for this game. If you can overclock a bit, it'll help too...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-03-2011, 12:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: That said, your CPU frequency may be a bit low for this game. If you can overclock a bit, it'll help too...

no *****! quad core is not powerful enough?
i have MTVU hack enabled, but i didn't spot any differences. game is running 20fps, EE: 25%, GS: 50%, VU: 20%, UI: 0%.

can someone help me?
Quote:Score 2 out of 4

Minumum Req. TongueASS
C2D or AMD x2~ at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card(Except 64-bit bandwidth video card)
Recommended Req. :FAILED
For i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz(Except P4,PDC,C2D,C2Q,i3),For AMD x2~ at 4.0Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum Req. :FAILED
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth
Priority Req. TongueASS
*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
Pentium 3,4 or AMD without X,athlon 64,Turion,Celpron,486,586,Intel-Atom,Intel-Centrino,Intel-Celeron,Intel-Core-Solo,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement..

GT4 needs near-maximum requirement status but you are too far to meet the requirement...i don't think that AMD phenom II is impossible to OC it near 5Ghz including the ATi card.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
20FPS is too low for that system though.
Make sure you have the recommended speedhacks enabled.
Also try to lower the upscaling in GSdx (I see a 50% GS load, bit high).