BIOS Dumping Tool help
Question 
hello, i burned the iso to a cd-rw disk using imgburn. when i try to use the disk in the my ps2(slim) it says that the disk cannot be read. do I need to mod my ps2 in anyway?Excl

Sponsored links

Firstly, if you're trying to burn a PS2 game, shouldn't it be burnt to a DVD not CD?
Second, yes, you need to mod the PS2 to play burnt games.
Thirdly, owning burnt games is illegal and talk of modding consoles or playing illegal copies of games isn't allowed here.

I'm an idiot, I forgot what the topic was before I read the post >_< Yeah, you need a modded PS2 or have a copy of SwapMagic to run burnt discs.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(08-14-2009, 11:51 AM)Larfin_Man Wrote: Firstly, if you're trying to burn a PS2 game, shouldn't it be burnt to a DVD not CD?
Second, yes, you need to mod the PS2 to play burnt games.
Thirdly, owning burnt games is illegal and talk of modding consoles or playing illegal copies of games isn't allowed here.

I'm an idiot, I forgot what the topic was before I read the post >_< Yeah, you need a modded PS2 or have a copy of SwapMagic to run burnt discs.

oh well i guess im gonna have to do it that one other way which is not to be named. Thanks for the response.