BIOS Load Crashes
Before I start, I have read the setup manual and the FAQ, also I am using PCSX2 Playground 1.0.0395 TLB

I can load up a game image (iso) through File>Run CD/DVD, but if I try to run the game off of the disc it crashes automatically, with Run>Execute & File>Run CD/DVD.

I have gone into the graphics config and turned off the NLOOP Hack, but I still have the same exact problem.

Since it seems to do this only when trying to load the BIOS is there a way to make it skip that loading portion automatically and just boot to the game?

PCSX Setup:
Graphics: GSdx 872m (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.12
Cdvdrom: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0
BIOS: USA v02.00

When playing games id prefer not to have to make them all into images first... but if I must, I must.

thank you in advance
~KF~

//EDIT//
The game I am using to load from, both image and disc is Final Fantasy XII.
I tried to load Kingdom Hearts II via CD, and still have same crash prob, didnt image it to see if it worked though.

and i just noticed i posted in wrong place...

Sponsored links

OK moved to proper forum.
Now about your problems:
1)The TLB build WILL ALWAYS crash FFXII at boot,it is a known bug.Either use the VM version or download the beta attached in this forum and use the new vtlb version.
2)If you are running the iso,use an iso plugin like linuzappz iso driver.If you are running it off a disk (or virtual drive) use a plugin like PeoPs cdvd AFTER configuring it properly like the guide describes
3)File->Run CD/DVD does skip the bios,so my guess is that you haven't configured your cdvd plugin properly
[Image: newsig.jpg]