BIOS dumping- Need help
I need help in dumping my BIOS from my PS2. Now, before I have somebody telling me I did something wrong, or to read the directions, I have read every direction 20 times for 5 hours and know exactly how to do it, except the download link for "MemcardExploit.rar" is nothing but three Country separated folders with a Microsoft XPS document in each one. And when opening the document, it downloads the same exact document again using my internet browser, almost like a forever lasting loop.

According to this thread, that is not supposed to be there. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-to-...s-over-LAN

"...MemcardExploit.rar below and extract it to your
folder. After extracting you should see CDGenPS2.exe, titleman.exe,
TITLE.DB, and the Exploit folder."

Can anyone offer some help here? Or an updated method to this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

That's not "Microsoft XPS document".
It's a X-Port 2 save file which you can open with PS2 Save Builder for example

That wasn't what step two said. All I needed to do was extract it to a folder, and I'd have what I need. Simple as that.

That's fine, I'll take my question to Google.
(07-11-2015, 10:31 AM)TheSimpleDonut Wrote: That wasn't what step two said. All I needed to do was extract it to a folder, and I'd have what I need. Simple as that.

That's fine, I'll take my question to Google.

that's even easier this way, then.
just use ps2 save builder with this file, then export it to your memcard using mymc.
your exploit is readyWink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Where can I get PS2 Save builder then?

I mean, I can acquire multiple BIOS files... Illegally, but I don't want to do that.
By using the same method...use google.
It's the first result
(07-11-2015, 11:06 AM)TheSimpleDonut Wrote: Where can I get PS2 Save builder then?

I mean, I can acquire multiple BIOS files... Illegally, but I don't want to do that.

If you do obtain it illegally, feel free not to ask for support on this forum.
Okay, so I got the save builder. (don't ask why PCSX2 is running in background, that was something else)
What next?