BIOS not working...
I'm using the same old bios on this new build but they just don't work for me is something the matter?? it says that there are no bios when i try to load a game
need help

Sponsored links

did you put them in the right folder and configurations set the bios folder right ?
Is the Bios a scph10000 or a scph10001?

scph10000 doesn't have all the libraries required for some games (so they won't load) and it may be so for newer versions of the emulator, if you are unfortunate enough to have the scph10000, I think the only way you can get a newer Bios is by buying a newer PS2.
Specs: Q9550 @ 3.4Ghz, 4GB 800Mhz RAM, Radeon HD4890, Windows 7 Ultimate x64
(01-16-2009, 02:00 AM)rpgboy Wrote: I'm using the same old bios on this new build but they just don't work for me is something the matter?? it says that there are no bios when i try to load a game
need help

New builds had a change of Ini file,so you probably just need to set again the bios folder with the respective button,like Darkj said
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Always that I play in Vista when just played at XP, I have to re-set the Bios Directory (seems /bios is not working correctly either, it doesn't detect the ROM files). If I don't, the Bios won't show up and the emulator won't start. This happens from r563. Not really a big problem, but I though I should mention it.
This happens if you have vista installed on another hard drive,since it takes the C: letter,changing all paths.Not the emulator's fault Tongue
But I mean it didn't happen with older revs, for example, as I said, setting just /bios/ as the bios dir detects the SPHXXXX.xxx, but not the ROMX.bin and stuff. It detected them without problems in older revs, since r563 I have to set the full path so it detects all the bios files Sad.
Yeah there was a bug which I noticed too,it has been fixed now
Great, thanks for all Laugh.