BSOD bad config info windows 8.1
So I downloaded PCSX2 1.4 and had it installed, I added all the BIOS for every region, I didn't change any settings and left everything on in native and windowed. I loaded up Suikoden 3, Everything went well, the opening scene up till Karaya Village. As I took control of the PC and made my way out of the village, frames dropped rapidly, which is normal as I played the same game on PCSX2 1.2.1. So as I made my way out and the frames dropped rapidly, I was hit with BSOD and the following bad config error. did a chkdsk on cmd and it came clean. Tried other emulators and no crash, tried my other games and no crash. But 1.4 triggered a BSOD. 

Is this a bug or is my hardware lacking? Edit - Prior to loading the game, I gave PCSX@ 1.4 Admin Permissions and changed my power settings from "Balanced" to "High Performance"

CPU - i7 5500u @ 2.40 Ghz
OS - Windows 8.1 64bit
Ram - 8 Gigs
GPU - GTX 950m

Sponsored links

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]