BSOD probably related to PCSX2 1.2.1
Shocked 
Hello everybody.
I wanna know if you guys had issues with the 1.2.1 version of PCSX2.
I don't know if the emulator is really related to the problem, because before I could be able to see the error message properly, my computer restarted, but I know that some versions of the emulator had some BSOD  and crash issues, and I was really scared when I saw it, my computer is just a year old.
I wasn't really playing, but the emulator was open, without any game running, let's say it was in a stand-by, when the blue screen appeared.
Did it happened only with me, or someone experienced this kind of problem?
(sorry for my english I am Brazilian)

Sponsored links

Why use such an old version?
(06-29-2016, 12:02 AM)TheStolenBattenberg Wrote: Why use such an old version?
Because I always forget to download the new one, I know this is a bad habit  Unsure
PCSX2 did not cause your blue screen. Especially not if you weren't even running a game. If it's just one random BSOD I wouldn't worry about it. If you start having many you should start by running a few passes of memtest86+
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Random BSODs occur from time to time. If they're not frequent and if this is the first one, you're probably fine. If it does start to appear multiple times a month, you might have a problem. I doubt PCSX2 caused the blue screen, thou.
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
What type of bsod error did you get?

You can use this website to analyse the mini-dump file.
http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=Analyze
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(06-29-2016, 02:38 PM)lightningterror Wrote: What type of bsod error did you get?

You can use this website to analyse the mini-dump file.
http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=Analyze

I'll send an image from the event log.
I'm not an expert, but I think that this event is the cause of the BSOD.
And I'm having problems to upload the dump file in that site ç.ç

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)