[BUG] CMakeLists.txt needs to be updated
A recent commit to snapshot 1.0, and update the documentation files has omitted updating the CMakeLists.txt to reflect some new file names, which breaks building on Linux (I would post this on the Bug report forums, but its not a bug with PCSX2, and not even really a Bug as much as a typographical error or simple mistake.)

Anyways, the lines that need to be updated are the install lines:
Code:
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Install some files to ease package creation
if(PACKAGE_MODE)
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/GameIndex.dbf" DESTINATION "${GAMEINDEX_DIR}")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/linux_various/pcsx2.desktop" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/applications")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/linux_various/pcsx2.xpm" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/pixmaps")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/docs/PCSX2_FAQ_0.9.8.pdf" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/doc/pcsx2")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/docs/PCSX2_Readme_0.9.8.pdf" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/doc/pcsx2")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/docs/pcsx2.1" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/man/man1/")
endif(PACKAGE_MODE)
If you notice the two files in /bin/docs are referenced as 0.9.8, this needs to be updated to reflect 1.0.0 as they have changed in the commit, the new lines would be:
Code:
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Install some files to ease package creation
if(PACKAGE_MODE)
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/GameIndex.dbf" DESTINATION "${GAMEINDEX_DIR}")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/linux_various/pcsx2.desktop" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/applications")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/linux_various/pcsx2.xpm" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/pixmaps")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/docs/PCSX2_FAQ_1.0.0.pdf" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/doc/pcsx2")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/docs/PCSX2_Readme_1.0.0.pdf" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/doc/pcsx2")
    INSTALL(FILES "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/bin/docs/pcsx2.1" DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/man/man1/")
endif(PACKAGE_MODE)

I would commit myself, but I know not enough about emulation development, and have not the permission to on the repo.

Anyways, if someone could commit this fix upstream that would be great.

A quick edit, looking at the repository those documentation files are NOT in trunk either, they are only in the 1.0.0 snapshot, so a current SVN checkout may not include them.

Sponsored links

Thanks, we'll take care of it once everyone's sober and back again from the release party Tongue2