BUG DRAGON BALL BT2!!!
pc/pcsx2 settings?

btw, not a good idea to piss off an admin, take it from someone who knows

Sponsored links

(08-13-2009, 08:39 PM)Saiki Wrote: pc/pcsx2 settings?

I'd say not a good idea to be so rude like anyone in here owes him anything or gets payed to help him. When administering/moderating we are impartial.

The game has these bugs in one of the 2 regions, I think it's PAL that has them. Some say using a PAL to NTSC converter can fix it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-14-2009, 12:30 AM)Bositman Wrote:
(08-13-2009, 08:39 PM)Saiki Wrote: pc/pcsx2 settings?

I'd say not a good idea to be so rude like anyone in here owes him anything or gets payed to help him. When administering/moderating we are impartial.

The game has these bugs in one of the 2 regions, I think it's PAL that has them. Some say using a PAL to NTSC converter can fix it.

Well, least of all an admin, like yourself. cause truely, what would I be able to do, report it, or ignore it and move on, you can do alot more than that to someone, dat's my point. and I have no idea bout converters or such, but I had white pixelated stuff on an old PC and a different emulator, so that wouldn't be beyond my beliefs that it could be something similar

but wouldn't that fall on the same line as Toxic DL?
Quote:but wouldn't that fall on the same line as Toxic DL?
I guess, although it does sound quite more legal or atleast less hacky than some pirate group patch. Still as you see we do allow discussion on that patch too, since the legality of such is in the gray area. I guess modifying the copy you own should be legal, at least if the modifying tool doesn't use any copyrighted material but I could be wrong. These copyright laws are so strict you never know
[Image: newsig.jpg]
That forum is just one big *****. TXH for help
wtf who deleted my post? I said this forum is sh1t and thx for help!(i mean no help)
then go elsewhere, simple as that, we're not mindreaders. either cooperate or don't bother asking.
why don't u try pcsx2 r1888.I also played dbz bt2 or 3 also its just fine becoz of FFX hack in pcsx2 r1888 by pressing F9, ur graphics coruption will be solved by that hack of software rendering
This guy's a hopeless, rude, impatient douche, why bother? Also, as a sidenote, software rendering isn't a hack, it's a completely different way of rendering a game's graphics. Just pointing it out, no rudeness intended.
Guys you're replying to a pretty old thread, the guy hasn't even visited the forum since then :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64