BUG DRAGON BALL BT2!!!
Just look...
BTW i'm using pcsx2 0.9.6

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

This is not a bug report. There are dozens of threads on how to fix this,do a search.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
JUST HELP ME OK!?!?I don't know how to search it , just tell me how can i fix this!!! and i don't know what to write to search it so PLS HELP ME FAST!
There's a little box in the upper right hand corner of the webpage with "Search the Forums" in it. Click your cursor there, enter search terms. VOILA! Now you know how to search!

The more you know!
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(08-13-2009, 10:38 AM)Burbon Wrote: JUST HELP ME OK!?!?I don't know how to search it , just tell me how can i fix this!!! and i don't know what to write to search it so PLS HELP ME FAST!

Actually I won't. If you can't take 10 seconds off your time to do a simple search,I certainly won't use up any of my time to help you. It's not like I'm being payed to help lazy/bored people.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
listen i wrote "dark chars/characters" and i couldn't found it. So pls HELP ME MAN!
(08-13-2009, 10:47 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: There's a little box in the upper right hand corner of the webpage with "Search the Forums" in it. Click your cursor there, enter search terms. VOILA! Now you know how to search!

The more you know!
i know how to search "things" but i can't search this one!!!
Try searching Dragon Ball in general. I doubt someone would type the problem exactly like you would.

Gathering all the Dragon Ball threads would be a good start.
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
(08-13-2009, 04:27 PM)curryking1 Wrote: Try searching Dragon Ball in general. I doubt someone would type the problem exactly like you would.

Gathering all the Dragon Ball threads would be a good start.

man i search every dragon ball and nothing, i am the one who's got a problem whith black chars...and i'm playing BT3 too and it's works good... JUST TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS ***** PROBLEM!!!!ExclAngry
OK, I searched and I can't find the solution either.

I don't have the game, I was just looking for the solution to help this guy.

Maybe it'd be OK to just give him the solution if you guys know it...
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh