BUG: DS4Windows and PCSX2
(01-12-2018, 11:40 PM)Vaudeville Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/uXDB6ZP.jpg

The big red box contains the text that sometimes is frozen/ that sometimes works. I have no idea how to call it, since I posted this thread it mysteriously started to work. Or maybe I pay more attention to it right now. I am still searching for the trigger.
Very odd, I remember perfectly that yesterday I started the game and the text was frozen so I started to google my problem under a lot of names but could not find anything about it.
Now, I start the game the same way with (or I think so) the same settings and it works relatively fine (kind of blurry when it actually moves).

The settings for GT4 are taken from a thread I visited two-three days ago.

The text will stop scrolling if L3/R3 (analog sticks "click") is held down - either check your bindings or make sure your controller isn't worn out.

The blur can be solved by changing your interlacing settings - although it's highly recommended to use Progressive Scan instead (the menus are always interlaced)

Sponsored links

(01-12-2018, 11:42 PM)CK1 Wrote: The text will stop scrolling if L3/R3 (analog sticks "click") is held down - either check your bindings or make sure your controller isn't worn out.

The blur can be solved by changing your interlacing settings - although it's highly recommended to use Progressive Scan instead (the menus are always interlaced)

Dear Sir, you are right. It looks like the problem is actually with DS4Windows (I use a ds4 as a controller). When I connect to my PC via Bluetooth (whenever I feel like doing B-Spec without bothering with the cables) it works just fine. When I connect it via USB, the text is frozen. I can not believe that I have managed to mess the DS4Windows settings so it believes that L3 button is pressed all the time. How silly of me. But who knows, maybe DS4Windows with PCSX2 make a weird combination and it causes a wrong read.

Thank you very much !