[BUG REPORT] Bleach Blade Battlers 2
well i want to know just:

What CPU is needed to play Bleach blade battlers 2 in story mode and 4players battle (2x2)

if someone CAN play it with 60fps full time in this last version of emulador please tell me what CPU is ... for i know +- what to buy

is hard buy one ps2 ONLY for play 2games u guys understand.
for me is expensive buy one PS2 , is more easy buy a CPU and do much more thinks and play much more games... thx im waiting SOME replys!
im thinking abou this one...:
Core i5 750

what u guys think? thx!

Sponsored links

1) This forum is NOT for support but for reporting bugs
2) You will get NO support if you don't own a Playstation 2 console according to rule #1 of our forums.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-08-2009, 08:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: 1) This forum is NOT for support but for reporting bugs
2) You will get NO support if you don't own a Playstation 2 console according to rule #1 of our forums.

Pretty much clear i think,(acting as a sony ps2 developer) go inmediatley and buy a freaking ps2,or even better buy a ps3 NinjaLaugh
(10-08-2009, 08:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: 1) This forum is NOT for support but for reporting bugs

yo, i got the ps2, but its of my brother, donts mine... hehe and yes he helped me to take her bios, i just want to play in my computer, i was wondering if one CORE I5 can run bleach bb2 with a descent 60fps? can someone tell me?? im searching in google and i founded NOTHING about this question.. can someone tell me please?? thx!
and about that bankai bug? the game NEVER will run in pcsx2? or for corret this is needed one patch?
cant someone tell me +- what cpu is needed to play this game? i just want help with this! and about one correction for this game, is impossible to make it?
Bogus bug report.
Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]