[BUG REPORT] Bleach Blade Battlers 2
Exclamation 
game name: Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd
PCSX2 version: ALL VERSIONS including the new beta one *pcsx2-r1736* (get more fps but.. still bug)
computer: Pentium Dual core 1.8, 2gb ddr2 633mhz, Geforce 8600Gt 512/128
OS: Windows Seven 32bits ultimate last version (get lots of ++fps and is better in pcsx2)
Plugins: tested with all i founded, and using this one for now:
Video: GSdx 1650 (msvc 15.00, ssse3)0.1.15
audio: spu2-x1.2.0
control: lilypad svn (r1681) 0.10.0
cdrom: linuz iso cdvd 0.9.0

The bug is when the game starts, i get 60fps all time *oppening movie, menu and more* when the fight will start the map is 60fps but WHEN the characters appear i got something like 10-15 fps, tryed ALL PCSX2 versions and plugins and ALL get this fps =P
When the cpu or me use Bankai (special moviment) the pcsx2/game/ FREEZE in a white screen, all times.

tested with and without all the hacks and i get the same problem/lowfps/white screen

Can please someone help me? i buyed the game cuz the emulator, and is hard buy the PS2 cuz only one game, if u guys can make one patch or correction for this.

Thx for all and sorry about this 2nd post about this game.

i tested naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 4 in this new version and the game is 100%playable (60fps ALL TIMES) thx for all

Thx for ur work guys about this emulator, its really nice! working much good. ^^

Sponsored links

Slow speed is not a bug.
You're cpu is weak for pcsx2, which explains why you're getting slow speed.

I'm only leaving this open since you say there's a crash after using Bankai.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
the same freeze happens on the real PS3 also, on PS2 it doesn't.
can someone make one patch for this bankai bug? ^^im waiting long time ago =P hehe thx
hey, someone here can help me? to make one patch for correct the game bug in bankai? idk how to do or if someone already has the patch or maked one and can send me... ^^ thx
Patches can't fix emulator bugs.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
YO, i got tested the game in one C2D 2.1 and with 2persons on screen and i get poor fps 20 i think and in my dual core 1.8 i got 7fps.. and im think about:

what CPU is needed to play this game and aLL OTHERS with a perfectly 60fps all time? in bleach with story mode and with 4chars in screen? thx anyway
(09-30-2009, 05:40 PM)Korrupts Wrote: YO, i got tested the game in one C2D 2.1 and with 2persons on screen and i get poor fps 20 i think and in my dual core 1.8 i got 7fps.. and im think about:

what CPU is needed to play this game and aLL OTHERS with a perfectly 60fps all time? in bleach with story mode and with 4chars in screen? thx anyway

NOTE:some games are just not well optimized yet,so for now you will need a monster pc (high end one) for running some demanding games just like this,until the emu gets a little general optimization both pcsx2 and gsdx,then you will probably get better speed with a less powered pc Happy
(10-06-2009, 02:01 AM)diegochiha Wrote:
(09-30-2009, 05:40 PM)Korrupts Wrote: YO, i got tested the game in one C2D 2.1 and with 2persons on screen and i get poor fps 20 i think and in my dual core 1.8 i got 7fps.. and im think about:

NOTE:some games are just not well optimized yet,so for now you will need a monster pc (high end one) for running some demanding games just like this,until the emu gets a little general optimization both pcsx2 and gsdx,then you will probably get better speed with a less powered pc Happy

thx bro, im about to buy one C2D 3.1ghz and i want to know if... with this one ill can play.. bleach bb2, naruto games with 60fps full time in pcsx2 games? with this CPU? thx im waiting ur reply Laugh and if donts much, if i can play one GTA IV ''pc game'' with this cpu? if yes with what grafics? max? Laugh thx!"!!
(10-06-2009, 05:44 PM)Korrupts Wrote:
(10-06-2009, 02:01 AM)diegochiha Wrote:

thx bro, im about to buy one C2D 3.1ghz and i want to know if... with this one ill can play.. bleach bb2, naruto games with 60fps full time in pcsx2 games? with this CPU? thx im waiting ur reply Laugh and if donts much, if i can play one GTA IV ''pc game'' with this cpu? if yes with what grafics? max? Laugh thx!"!!
generally naruto games are easy playable, but it depends on your gpu also not only cpu take that into account