[BUG REPORT] .Hack Infection Part 1 [NTSC]
# Pscx2 version :0.9.6
Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS off (bugged can't turn on w/out a crash will post separate report)
# Plugins used: ZeroGS 0.97.1, SPU2-X 1.1.0
# Description: When loading "The World" game crashes with an error saying "vtlb miss : addr 0x40, mode 0.

Sponsored links

This works in the latest beta,by checking both microvu recs.
Quote:Pcsx2 versions. You must always try the latest beta before reporting! Get the latest beta here
Seems like you missed this from the instructions.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
and system specs would be helpful. I personlly BEAT all 3/4 (not the last one, got about 45% done when my windows kernel died) of the .hack games on 0.9.6, so I know it can be done. also, use gsdx, not zerogs (I believe it was 1209 at the time) and you'll pass through the game with no issues. speedhacks break this game.
(07-29-2009, 08:25 PM)Saiki Wrote: and system specs would be helpful. I personlly BEAT all 3/4 (not the last one, got about 45% done when my windows kernel died) of the .hack games on 0.9.6, so I know it can be done. also, use gsdx, not zerogs (I believe it was 1209 at the time) and you'll pass through the game with no issues. speedhacks break this game.

System specs:
AMD Athlon 7750 dual core
3582 MB ram
Windows XP
Directx 9.0c
NVIDIA geforce 9600gt

went to gsdx (all 3, 2 didn't work at all for me) same problem with the vtlb miss. there was a settings fix a while back with the vu recompilers but that only works in the beta version, which i'm trying to get to work.

PS - sry didnt' notice there was a beta version then a release version for downloads. =/
Using the latest beta it runs fine for me. I was playing a little bit of it earlier today though I did have crashes earlier this week when I was trying something in DirectX9. I'll see if it crashes with DX9 still here in a moment.

Well actually it is crashing with the regular vu recompilers. It wasn't do that a week or so ag but micro vu runs just fine.
Aight, I got it to work on the beta =) little laggy but i think i can find some ways to speed it up now.
Yeah if you are using micro vu I've noticed the status flag hack tends to drop out part of the floor on occasion.
If it works in the beta, it's not a bug. Closed and moved.