[BUG REPORT] PURPLE SCREEN
(05-28-2021, 11:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: hm. ok. apparently, this issue is still occuring. just saw the gihub report, it's still opened.
no fix for now, then

Heck, I hope the topic remains open in case of help from others. You really were great

Sponsored links

up please
apparently, this bug is still in the to-do list.
so, upping your thread won't help at all.

just wait for devs to solve bugs as pcsx2 evolves, and if you're dying to play it bug free, play it on your real PS2 console for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I think there is some confusion on this and it even threw me for a loop so let me see if I can clarify.

The issue of part of the screen being purple as described here should be resolved now:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Resolved...-Yours-PAL

This was fixed towards the end of the 1.5.0 dev series. So anything newer than 1.6.0 should work.

There is an additional issue here: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/2538

But this was meant to deal with lense flares or some other lighting issue. The issue can be resolved with autoflush as far as I can tell. It's unrelated to the purple screen issue.

Please ensure you are using the latest dev version and that you have properly installed it.
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ

(05-29-2021, 11:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: apparently, this bug is still in the to-do list.
so, upping your thread won't help at all.

just wait for devs to solve bugs as pcsx2 evolves, and if you're dying to play it bug free, play it on your real PS2 console for now

can i add you on discord so you can help me? Without blocking the topic and in the end I explain the resolution if it works? thx
I'm not blocking the topic.
and as i told you :

[Image: 1622354640-snap-screen-20210530080335.png]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go