BURNOUT REVENGE START OF RACE RUNS SLOW MOTION DELAY. PLEASE HELP:(
AMD AthlonII X2 240, 2 GB RAM,ATI Radeon HD 4800, 64bit win 7
I was so happy when the game started right up! the loading screen and menu ran just fine. all until the first race I try. When its time for me to drive, everything is in slow motion it seems and I have a little controller delay. but the music is playing fine. also the sky is black. i saw i needed to press f9. it fixed the sky. but not the slow-MO delay.. is there a setting or something I can change???????

Sponsored links

yes.
change your CPU.
this one is too antique and too weak to play games under pcsx2 properly.

You can still try to fiddle with speedahcks to improve things a bit, but it'll be slow whatever you do.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
you can't really do much , this pc is slow even using speedhacks won't improve it much , it's better if you play it on your PlayStation 2 or buy better cpu as mention above . also , f9 puts your game to run in software mode in which your game will run without bug (almostly) but uses most of your pc resources , . and as result game running on your athlon 2 x2 (a weak processor ) can't able to keep everything and drop down the fps resulting in slow motion gameplay ...
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
if you want, you could post your pcsx2 settings for optimizing it better but, that won't provide much benefits either. so, you have to play it in your ps2 until, you can offer a upgrade.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction