BUZZ! plug in
Hello, i been trying to find a buzz plug in that can play the games without the buzzers! I would love to play the games using parsec with my friends but i cant find a plug in to config a normal controller into the buzzers blue print! Can someone help me find away to have fun like the good old days?

Sponsored links

if you want the most stable and responsive experience for games with native support for USB mouse and keyboard, a wired USB mouse and keyboard would be the safest bet. But if you have a high-quality wireless mouse and keyboard, you can likely get a good experience as well.
(05-25-2022, 08:49 PM)Swailo Wrote: Hello, i been trying to find a buzz plug in that can play the games without the buzzers! I would love to play the gamesĀ using parsec with my friends but i cant find a plug in to config a normal controller into the buzzers blue print! Can someone help me find away to have fun like the good old days? territorial io
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go