Back again! Need help!
Okay I bought a laptop sometime ago, it broke and I got my money back. But I have a severe issue at hand. I can buy another like it, but I'd have to pay for a year warranty like a hundred bucks more. But I have other choices, but I'm not sure which would be better within my price range. Any tips, help?

Well here how it goes the rig I'm picking out is a

T8300 2.4ghz
3GB ram
8600m GS 256 mb
Windows vista

And then when I look at other rigs details change for example.

It could be a T9300, but the graphics card could be a 9300m or a ATI HD 3650. Higher processor, or weaker graphics card and vice versa. I only got a firm 700 dollar limit so I dunno what do it. >.< I obviously want it to have a warranty.

Sponsored links

Go with the high cpu dont care about gpu as both of the choices are DX 10 cards Smile
FOKKAK MENY
(05-26-2009, 11:43 PM)yeyoo Wrote: Go with the high cpu dont care about gpu as both of the choices are DX 10 cards Smile

Pointless have DX10 if the GPU sucks.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
Hmm, any suggestions? DX
don't bother with waranty, you have 1 year OEM, so just use that, anything that goes wrong will do so in the first year
Yeah, extended warranties are rip offs. Like Saiki said, if something is going to fail it will be relatively soon, or like 10 years down the road if you've been using the machine consistently.

I buy PC parts all the time and the only time I've had to worry about a warranty is on a faulty part that was shipped to me, I've always had stuff break down immediately or not at all.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-27-2009, 01:47 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Like Saiki said, if something is going to fail it will be relatively soon, or like 10 years down the road if you've been using the machine consistently.

6, from experience. the time where it's not supposed to be still being used anymore lol
You sure I should just rely on the 30day warranty then?
30 day? Most hardware should have a standard 1 year warranty. The 30 day warranty probably applies to the store, meaning you can go to the store and get it replaced rather than getting a replacement from the manufacturer which usually takes a lot longer.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Mind if I show you what it is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3DWatching