Bad image error. Won't let me run psxc2.
Every time I try and run pcsx2. it comes up with that error message. It happened after my computer updated so maybe something to do with that? The other thing is, I was using 1.4.0 at that point, downloaded the recent version, 1.6.0 of the site, still won't work. Although, it does merge the files, so maybe I screwed up somehow? But I don't think I did. Anyone know the solution? I've tried looking online, but came up empty.

Sponsored links

Maybe your image(iso) is damaged
Try running the game and when you get the error close pcsx2
If you are using the installer version go to Documents\PCSX2\logs and post the emulog file
Or if you are running the portable version,the file will be in the logs folder in your pcsx2 folder
(08-21-2020, 05:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Maybe your image(iso) is damaged
Try running the game and when you get the error close pcsx2
If you are using the installer version go to Documents\PCSX2\logs and post the emulog file
Or if you are running the portable version,the file will be in the logs folder in your pcsx2 fold
This? Also the bad image is before I can boot it up, not when I try running the game.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 9,8 KB / Downloads: 95)
Set GSdx to use Direct3D 11 hardware and try loading the game without loading the save state
Save states also save bugs(they literally save the current state of the emulator)

Also the log says that you are using 1.4.0 not 1.6.0
nothing in this log states "bad image" ???
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-21-2020, 07:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: nothing in this log states "bad image" ???

That's the error message I get when trying to load it up.

(08-21-2020, 06:49 PM)vsub Wrote: Set GSdx to use Direct3D 11 hardware and try loading the game without loading the save state
Save states also save bugs(they literally save the current state of the emulator)

Also the log says that you are using 1.4.0 not 1.6.0

How would I do that? I can't open pscx2, and yeah, I dunno what's up with that.
Well that would mean that the file you uploaded is when pcsx2 was working
You are loading a game and then a save state

Try installing this and restart your pc after that
https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x86.exe
(08-21-2020, 07:43 PM)vsub Wrote: Well that would mean that the file you uploaded is when pcsx2 was working
You are loading a game and then a save state

Try installing this and restart your pc after that
https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x86.exe

Sorry for how long this reply was, but that totally rocked, thanks dude!