Bad quality picture and sound
I finally managed to get pcsx2 working with the .app version, but my problem is that the picture looks terrible, sometimes flickering, and the sound is very bad quality. I'm thinking I need some new plugins, is this true? Also, if I do, can I get a link to them?

Sponsored links

post your pc specs, pcsx2 version, plugins settings, screenshots, etc..;
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Huh? Wait a sec, all of a sudden the graphics plugin is fine! (WTH?) when I click execute it launches normally, and I have to go into system config, because the time keeps on advancing from 1999 to 2109 very quickly, 5 to 9:30 very quickly, so on and so fourth. So what do I do? I set the Date and Time to the right settings, and guess what? It stops going weird, except the big black circle that's behind the stuff in the config screen, other than that, pcsx2 is fine! (The sound still sounds crumbly/crackly though.)

PS: I can't get anything to play (I'm talking about game discs and ISO's) for some reason, could you help me with that?
post screenshots of your config & errors, plz.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-24-2009, 02:12 AM)spittingHydra Wrote: PS: I can't get anything to play (I'm talking about game discs and ISO's) for some reason, could you help me with that?

What happens when you try to open the isos?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"