Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (slow motion)
Hi guys! I have the game mostly working. I've searched the forums for previous posts and I've found a few, but I'm stuck trying to find something called "fast texture invalidation" as a hack I'm supposed to enable. I'm just not finding it in the Video (GS) plugin settings.

Currently the game is running at 41fps sitting still but with the mammoth CPU I'm throwing at this, I should (in all reality) be able to pull the nearly 60 required to run this smoothly for the most part.
Basic specs are included in my signature for the gaming rig I'm on now (just on my lunch at the office otherwise I'd post more details about my rig).
Intel i7 4790k quad core cpu (4.00ghz)
Evga GXI 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 (8gb)
16gb G.Skill DDR3

Sponsored links

You need latest got + ogl renderer
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
Grab the latest GIT from the link provided by someother1ne and you will find Fast texture invalidation under hardware hacks. Also use the OpenGL hardware mode
Thank you guys so very much! I didn't realize there was a "newer" version per se. I had gone to the main site's download section and it grabbed the 1.4 version I had. I really appreciate this! Smile
Intel i7 4790k quad core cpu (4.00ghz)
Evga GXI 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 (8gb)
16gb G.Skill DDR3
Why is OpenGL recommended over the DirectX ones? I thought OpenGL wasn't as good as those.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go