Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance Fixes
EDIT: I now pissed the whole emulator up and its running at 50% .. I make things worse lol

So from what I can find, the advice to get this game working is old. Ive tried the settings on the forum based on others settings to get it working. I feel like I dont understand the software enough to really understand whats going on. but when I move, im slow. 

Intel Core i7 @ 2.20 (I dont understand over clocking yet enough to mess around with it. but my computer is meant for over clocking MSI GE63 Rauder RGB 8RE) 

32 GB Ram

Settings that I tried, 

OpenGL Hardware SSe4 with 3x Native , Enabling HW Hacks, Partial CRC Hack, Blending Unit Medium, 

What Am I missing? With the latest windows, I am unable to do the 4gb update. Just says Find Executable, my only idea was that was before windows 10? Im not sure. Im new to trying to figure thiings out software wise. Usually can just run games without messing around with settings.

Sponsored links

You really need to overclock that CPU (if you can, if it's a laptop, don't), that's holding you back. We recommend a 3.4Ghz CPU or faster really.

Also another thing to enable, in the GSDX HW Hacks, enable "Fast Texture Invalidation", this should speed the game up a little generally but will get rid of massive speed drops you would randomly experience otherwise.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hey guys,

i use this setting: https://gist.github.com/erfg12/00a6ec08e...5a22f7c6c0
CPU-Speed is setting 60 % .
CPU-Speed is on 100-106 %, but after randomly time the going on 50% again.
After i go back in the main manue and load the saved Game again,CPU will runing on 100-106%.
I think that anything crashes in the speed hacks, because in the time when runing agian on 50%, i can change speedhacks no matter how, result no changing on running game.
No errors in the log file.

Is it posible that the speed hacks desable onself or by pcsx2?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go