Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance
Hello I have PCSX2 all configured and everything. But when I go to play baldurs gate (off the disc) It starts i select my memory card then it freezes. I was wondering if there are patches or settings or something I am missing in order to make this game run right.

Oh btw my specs are

C2D 2.4ghz
8600m gt
4gb ram
I dont think you need anything else but if you do just let me know.

Sponsored links

anything?
I made the ISO here, didn't work for me too. I pressed Start all the time after the memory card check (wich was showing only half of the screen), the game made it to the main menu, but freezes there. I like that game :/
(04-20-2009, 11:26 PM)DraXxus Wrote: Hello I have PCSX2 all configured and everything. But when I go to play baldurs gate (off the disc) It starts i select my memory card then it freezes. I was wondering if there are patches or settings or something I am missing in order to make this game run right.

Oh btw my specs are

C2D 2.4ghz
8600m gt
4gb ram
I dont think you need anything else but if you do just let me know.

Is it Available in Compability List ?

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
Uhhh it says menus and is yellow.
Which means it doesn't run.
I got that I didnt know if there was some kind of plugin or something to make it work. Maybe another emulator?
(04-21-2009, 11:52 PM)DraXxus Wrote: I got that I didnt know if there was some kind of plugin or something to make it work. Maybe another emulator?

another what..?

Most probably it never worked on PCSX2, but you can still try with the older version and tell us how it goes.
(04-22-2009, 12:53 AM)Cain Wrote:
(04-21-2009, 11:52 PM)DraXxus Wrote: I got that I didnt know if there was some kind of plugin or something to make it work. Maybe another emulator?

another what..?

Most probably it never worked on PCSX2, but you can still try with the older version and tell us how it goes.

Emulator, its what PCSX2 is it emulates PS2 games so you can run them on a PC. I just looked and PCSX2 is the only working one out at the moment kind of a shame.

There Was 2 PS2 Emulators(Discontinued)
NeutrinoSX2
PS2Emu

They both run some 2D Games and Needs the Fastest PC.They are too b00oo00ring Emulators.These 2 Emulators can give Performance Like PCSX2 About 6/100.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]