Baldurs Gate issues with opening Scene
I have not noticed any problems here with it personally

Sponsored links

There are no noticble issues. There are potential ones but we havent seen them yet. Itll do nothing bad to your computer
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks for the information.
TC has 32GB of physical RAM and you guys are telling him to download this RAM thing to increase the amount of ram? This makes no sense
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(05-22-2013, 06:50 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: TC has 32GB of physical RAM and you guys are telling him to download this RAM thing to increase the amount of ram? This makes no sense

Then you have no idea what it does Smile

let me help you understand from wiki

Quote:On a 32-bit Microsoft Windows installation, by default, only 2 GiB are made available to processes for their own use. The other 2GB are used by the operating system. On later 32-bit editions of Microsoft Windows it is possible to extend the user-mode virtual address space to 3 GiB while only 1 GiB is left for kernel-mode virtual address space by marking the programs as IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE and enabling the /3GB switch in the boot.ini file.
On 64-bit Microsoft Windows, processes running 32-bit executables that were linked with the /LARGEADDRESSAWARE:YES option have access to 4 GiB of virtual address space; without that option they are limited to 2GB. By default, 64-bit processes have 8TB of user-mode virtual address space; Linking with /LARGEADDRESSAWARE:NO artificially limits the user-mode virtual address space to 2 GB.

Oh wait WHAT?!? He is on a 32 bit OS and has 32GB of RAM?!? WHY?!? Its worth it to sell 8 gigs of that and get a 64 bit OS with it...
(05-22-2013, 10:25 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: Oh wait WHAT?!? He is on a 32 bit OS and has 32GB of RAM?!? WHY?!? Its worth it to sell 8 gigs of that and get a 64 bit OS with it...

Some questions just baffle the common techy ;p I guess its like buying a Ferrari to drive to the corner shop Tongue

LOL. Not a bad analogy man.